Coveo’s Top 12 of 2012
We at Coveo feel extremely fortunate to have experienced some great company milestones and recognition in 2012. At this reflective point in the year, we wanted to share a few of these with our community, who contribute to and share in our success.
1. Our greatest achievements are always centered on our customers and we are especially proud when they share their Coveo successes with the world, as did Sunguard, 3i Group, L’Oreal, SOGIQUE and Tokyo Electron, among many others in 2012.
2. We welcomed an influential technology veteran, Guy Gauvin, Coveo’s new Chief Operating Officer, among many other great new employees in 2012.
3. Coveo for Salesforce, launched in September, for the first time placed the power of a highly advanced, unified indexing engine in the hands of end users in the cloud. Now, Salesforce users have instant access to 360-degree customer insights, helping them solve issues faster than ever before.
4. Coveo 7.0, the first solution to apply text analytics across an index of vast amounts of data concurrently in enterprise systems and social channels, became generally available.
5. We appreciate the trust placed in us by the Tandem Expansion Fund as well as all of our existing major investors, who contributed $18 million in funding, setting the stage for scaling our operations in advance of anticipated hyper growth.
6. Our story came to the attention of some powerful media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Fast Company. Getting to know these talented writers and editors was a reward in itself.
7. Thanks to the attendees of the Technology Services World conference, Coveo was voted the TSIA Fall 2012 TechBEST award for Best in Show. It just doesn’t get better than having real people, who are challenged every day with data overload, say that you are the best.
8. Our customer, the Centre d’accès à l’information juridique (CAIJ), received The Hugh Lawford Award for Excellence in Legal Publishing. By updating its search network with Coveo’s help, CAIJ demonstrated a significant contribution to legal research and scholarship. Congratulations again to CAIJ and the Coveo team who helped them achieve such honor.
9. We were honored to receive a prestigious CODiE Award for Best Relationship Management Solution, our fourth CODiE in five years.
10. We are proud that our CEO, Louis Tetu, was named one of the Most Innovative People in 2012 by the Golden Bridge Awards. Always nice when the people who inspire us are well recognized.
11. We were awarded a Bronze Stevie Award for Best New Software Product of the Year in the International Business Awards.
12. We were also named a finalist for Data Innovation of the Year in the 2012-2013 Cloud Awards – and we hope that we’re a winner when they’re announced in early 2013!
Thanks again to everyone who believes in the power of our advanced indexing and search technology to create actionable insight from data overload and chaos—simply and effectively. Here’s to more great achievements in 2013 and beyond!