Drum roll please….
It’s official – we’re taking Impact 2020 coast to coast. Our customers, partners and those of you just learning about Coveo were asking for more experiences like our annual community event. We decided that now was the right time to take the very best of Coveo Impact San Francisco on the road. We’re pleased to announce our first stop: Impact BOSTON. On April 9, we are inviting AI and digital leaders to District Hall to share their insights, lessons learned and case studies of driving real business value with AI.
This free, half-day event will feature keynotes and use cases from some of the world’s most admired digital leaders, culminating in a networking reception for all attendees.
Data and AI are fundamentally reshaping the experience economy. The products you provide are only a part of the experience that your brand creates. One report shows that two out of three customers report their expectations for experiences are higher than ever and three out of four report that they would be willing to switch vendors for a better experience.
Whether it’s enabling intuitive and predictive in-product help or optimizing your catalog, the enterprises that will win in this economy are those that deliver intelligent experiences: the effortless path to fulfill a user’s intent to learn, buy, watch, move, listen or connect, while maximizing business profits. These experiences are:
- Relevant – Personalize interactions at the moments that matter across users’ journeys.
- Unified – Use data signals from across the journey, regardless of origin, to tailor the experience.
- Valuable – Maximize business margins by bringing in data signals from the business, such as Lifetime Customer Value, profit margins, rate of returns and more.
This event will bring together digital leaders across industries who aspire to build the intelligent experiences that will help them win in this new economy.
Who should attend?
In two words: digital leaders. If you are using data to make your digital experiences, from customer communities, websites, mobile apps, in-product experiences to agent portals, among others, then register to save your spot on April 9. Sound like you? Save your spot before they sell out.
You’ll get a chance to connect with your peers who are using data and AI to power the world’s most admired companies, including a few of our customers. At previous Impact events, the stories shared included:
- Visualizing Success: How Tableau Uses Coveo Analytics Data to Drive Business Decisions. Tableau Senior Program Manager, User Experience, Dave Jobling explained how Tableau saves $16M to $18M per year through case deflection. Watch this video for a preview of the story.
- From Here to There: F5 and the Digital Transformation Journey. F5’s enterprise-wide evolution in how they build, support and retain their customers depended on their digital transformation. Watch this video from one of their senior leaders to find out more.
The bottom line: Coveo Impact Boston is your complimentary, half-day ticket to discovering the innovations that you’ll need next for your business. You’ll walk away learning not only how to dream big with your data and AI practice, but also the practical skills and ideas to get started right away.
Ready to get started? Sign up today.