As you may know by now, Coveo’s new Montreal team is temporarily set up at WeWork in Place Ville Marie. PVM quickly won our hearts by having everything you could possibly imagine available right at your fingertips. It truly lives up to its reputation of being a city within a city, housing over 70 tenants with 3,000+ employees. Here are some of the best things about working there:
- Upon entering the main building of Place Ville Marie and taking the elevator to Les Enfants Terribles, located at the summit of the building, you’ll be greeted with the most beautiful panoramic view of Montreal, accompanied by delicious food.
- The promenade offers a vast array of stores that will fulfill all your shopping needs.
- No matter what you’re craving, there is no shortage of incredible restaurants.
- It is easily accessible via public transportation.
- It is rich in diversity in terms of culture, which Coveo is all about.
- The amount of resources it offers makes life a lot easier. Got a coworker’s birthday coming up? No problem, there are several bakeries to choose from that offer delectable treats. You need your suit dry cleaned before your business trip on Monday? Drop it off at one of the many dry cleaners and ask for the express service. There’s a dinner party after work and you don’t want to show up empty handed? Make a quick stop at the SAQ and pick up a bottle of wine on your way out. As you can see, PVM has so much to offer and is built on convenience.
- There’s a Nautilus Plus gym located within the promenade, which ensures that you can conveniently squeeze a workout into your day.
- Throughout the summer, there is a public market that is held outside on the Place Ville Marie Esplanade every Thursday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Whether you are looking to try out delicious local snacks or hang out on the comfortable beanbag chairs on your break, the environment is always relaxing and enjoyable.
- If your smartphone is running out of battery, simply inform the staff at the front desk reception, who will answer your prayers by lending you a portable smartphone charger- for free!
- They have multiple eco-friendly initiatives for individuals who wish to take a step forward to a more sustainable lifestyle. This includes bicycle parking facilities for tenants, free carpooler pairing programs, and electric vehicle recharging stations within the parking garages.
Nestled between Rene Levesque and Robert Bourassa, Place Ville Marie is in the heart of Downtown Montreal. It is close to Montreal’s famous Old Port, it is within walking distance of Place Des Arts, and many other attractions. It’s safe to say that whether you work in Place Ville Marie or the general vicinity, everything you need is a stone throw away.
We’ll be in PVM for a couple more months, but we like the neighborhood so much that we’re not going to be moving far. The countdown is officially on for our move into our brand new office at the Windsor Station. With all of this being said, if you’re interested in working with a great team in a great location, check out our open positions!